Terms & Conditions
Enchanted Bridal & Evening Wear
Terms & Conditions
1. A minimum deposit of 50% (Non-Refundable) of the full purchase price is required at the time of order, unless otherwise mutually agreed. This is to safeguard against any future price increases & is applicable to all dresses (inc New To Order Gowns, All Bridesmaids, All Flowergirl, Pre-Loved, Sample Stock & Any Other Garment, Shoes or Accessories available). MONIES ARE NOT TRANSFERABLE OR REFUNDABLE TO OTHER GOODS. ONCE GOODS ARE ORDERED YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS IF YOU SIMPLY CHANGE YOUR MIND (Sale of Goods Act 1979). 1a. All SALE & Pre-Loved Dresses Purchased should be paid in FULL at the time of purchase unless alternative arrangements have been agreed with at least a 50% Deposit (Non-Refundable). SALE GOWNS / ACCESSORIES BOUGHT CANNOT BE RETURNED OR ANY MONIES REFUNDED. THESE ARE ALL SOLD AS SEEN.
2. We will advise you by email when the dress is ready and the remaining balance must be paid in full. For Pre-Loved, Sample & In-Stock Dresses this will be a maximum of 4 weeks after your order is placed unless otherwise mutually agreed.
3. All payments made are non-refundable and you remain liable for any balance due in the event of cancellation, no matter the reason.
4. Dresses are standard sizes. We will supply the dress based upon measurements provided to us by you or done in the shop. We can accept no responsibility for a dress no longer fitting due to any fluctuation in your size (due to weight gain/loss or any other cause) between time of order and date of fitting. All measurements are taken to reduce the need for further alterations, however it may be the case that further alterations are required. 4a. Where a Pre-Loved or Sample Dress is purchased minimal repairs may be mutually agreed to, which will be included within the price & detailed on your invoice. Any sizing alterations shall not be included within this agreement.
5. Any alterations required will be chargeable separately by a seamstress and all dresses must be paid for in full before being released.
6. We do not carry out alterations ourselves. We are happy to recommend a seamstress but as this is a separate private business we cannot be held responsible for completion of the alterations to your satisfaction.
7. Prices are subject to change without notice.
8. The delivered dress may not be identical in all respects to the photo sample, as variations in fabric colour, texture and trim are possible. Also as dresses are handmade we must allow for slight differences based on this fact. If you are ordering bridesmaids dresses we highly recommend that you order them at the same time to eliminate the possibility of any colour differences in fabric. Each roll of fabric may be slightly different as the dye on each batch can change. If you order one dress and then the rest at a later date we can not guarantee colour match. Orders placed in this manner, resulting in colour variations, will not constitute valid reason for a refund. We do not take responsibility for customers using our fabric samples to colour match footwear or other types of clothing/accessories we recommend this is carried out after receipt of the dresses.
9. Please keep all receipts for payments made and produce these for checking on request.
10. We only use one method of shipping which will be advised at the time your order is placed. 11. Any customer who orders a gown out with our minimum timescales does so at their own risk. We aim to have all dresses delivered at latest 1 week before your wedding date for Bridal Gowns & 1 weeks before the wedding date for Bridesmaid dresses. 11a. All Pre-Loved & Sample Gowns will be ready for collection as advised & the above timescales do not apply to these dresses only.
12. Our website operated 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For customer service or queries please email via our contact form. 13. In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 & according to the Web Trader Code of Practice, Enchanted Bridal will not disclose any customer information to any third parties or enter into discussion with any other party other than the account holder in relation to any detail or aspect of any order placed. 14. These terms of business are not intended to affect, nor do they affect, your statutory rights.